Issues covered in this briefing pack
- Understanding Begins with Insightful Questions – In other words good data leads to good decisions and bad data leads to bad decisions
- What would ‘good’ data look like (as opposed to bad or misleading data)?
- What should we measure in alliances and why?
- What would a good (practical and usable) alliance benchmark overview report look like?
- What are the proven common success factors (CSFs) in successful strategic alliances?
- Why is benchmarking different from health checks?
- What is the typical revenue increase after a benchmarking exercise?
- How can you get further details